Sorry Guys

3:37 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Um, I know that there aren't many people who read this blog and I don't write these posts for myself. I've been going through some really tough stuff and I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in a while. If you guys have any ideas on how I can stop what's going on right now I'd accept any suggestions.

Cheers, DFTBA, and Good Night.


I took down my letter to John Green because:

a) He's probably really busy and won't read it.

b) It wasn't my best writing.

c) He's a really awesome person and he doesn't need to be concerned with my petty problems.

I may post another one later if I really need some help. At that point, I really am gonna need you guys to tweet, reblog, pin, and facebook recommend it John Green's way. Actually, I would appreciate it if you guys would do this for anyone that I write a letter to.


I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting and I'll try to get into a better routine for this. A more entertaining post will be out soon guys!

Cheers, DFTBA, and Good Night.