Don't Leave With Regrets

8:24 PM 2 Comments A+ a-

For my friends who wonder why I'm crying this time, click below. If you need a tip for moving, click below. If you want to know a little bit more about who I am, click below.


It started a long time ago. Just after I became an expat and TCK. She asked me to write letters to her every so often. Being the child I was, I kept putting it off. I didn't know that one day she would be gone forever and that I would never get to see her again. Anyway, every time we would Skype, she would say "When are you going to send me a letter?" 

A few hours ago, I found a set of stamps and little address stickers with her old address on them. I then remembered how I didn't do what I said I would do. I don't break a lot of promises. If I could time travel once, I would go back in time and send those letters. That's one of the biggest regrets that I have in my relatively short life.

The other day, I started thinking about how I only have about 2 months until I move. As I'm getting busier and busier, I won't have as much time for my friends, making those 2 months even shorter. I then started thinking about the story above.

So, you may be asking, what's the point? Here's the point.

Don't leave with regrets. Fix everything before you move, even with your enemies. There are people that you don't know you are going to miss, and when you leave, you miss them more than anyone. I think I've said enough.


Sorry I didn't post for the past two days. I've been really busy.

Cheers, DFTBA, and Good Night.


2 comments

Write comments
A. C.
AUTHOR
April 6, 2015 at 5:35 AM delete

Just saying....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is your best post :)

Reply
avatar
Anna Grace R.
AUTHOR
April 6, 2015 at 4:11 PM delete

Really? Seriously? I was sad, tired, feeling sick, and I was just not really at my best. Who knew.

Reply
avatar