Happy Birthday Hank Green! (or Happy Hanko de Mayo!)

8:54 PM 1 Comments A+ a-



Hi Everybody! Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been extremely busy with school and whatnot. I've also not felt very well...so that was a thing. I've been at Girl Scout Camp all weekend and when I got my laptop, I found this on Hank Green's twitter:







I said that exact sentence...so that happened. Anyway, Hank's birthday is coming up and I got really excited when I found out that it was on Cinco de Mayo.

SO...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANK!

You truly are one really awesome guy and you have influenced my life in a way that I can't even begin to describe. Have a great week!

Cheers, DFTBA, and Good Night.

1 comments:

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
May 10, 2015 at 8:26 PM delete

Thank you so much! As the title of my blog suggests, I love to write so I usually just write and delete what I don't like out of my posts. I've read some of your blog and you have something that I could never have. You can blog about makeup so easily! I wish I could do that. Thanks again!

Reply
avatar