5 Favorite Emojis (Well, more like emojis that describe me, but whatever!)

1:46 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

It's time for another post where you find out a little bit more about me!
🎧 I love music. It represents my heart, soul, and mind all in one short audio clip. I can't imagine living without it.

📚 Likewise, I can't imagine living without books. They are a huge part of my life and have influenced me in many ways. (Looking at you +John Green , J. K. Rowling, Harper Lee, William Shakespeare, Veronica Roth, Rick Riordan, and many others.)

✈️ Ever since I was a child my family has traveled. And when I say travel, I mean hard-core travel around the world. We even moved overseas! (If you didn't know that, you must be new here.) I love seeing new places and immersing myself in new cultures. New food? No problem. Well, it just depends on what it is. If you put a piece of cow tongue in front of me, there is no way on God's green Earth that I would eat it.

♎️ I am a Libra and I while I don't believe in horoscopes, I believe that it actually represents me in many ways. I actually used to sign my emails this way until I had to send a really professional email and I just kept it at Anna Grace.

💖 When I love, I love with my whole heart. I don't just go on whims. I make sure that the person knows they are loved, or at least I try to. If you break my trust, it's most likely broken forever. 


So, yeah. That's about it. I'll see you guys later.
Cheers, DFTBA, and Good Night.