Sick Days

1:19 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Ok, I'm sick, and I thought I would blog about it since I don't have anything better to do.

This morning, I woke up and started to get ready for school. Only problem? I woke up this morning at 3 am because of coughing and couldn't get to sleep until 5 am. My alarm usually goes off at around 6:20 am, so it wasn't the best morning. Anyway, I started to cough really hard and ended up just going back to bed because I couldn't go to school. At around 9 am I woke up again and moved my little HQ to the side room with the comfy couch and fell asleep again. I woke up at 3:20 pm. I slept for an entire day! Well, an entire school day anyway.


I, as a person, hate naps. When I wake up from them, I don't feel better than I did before. Also, I find it impossible to go to sleep in the middle of the day, but here I was sleeping for an entire day!

So, here I am. Just typing. I probably shouldn't even be on my computer. It makes my head hurt, but I have stuff I really need to do.


So, here's to the ones who go to work and school even though they are sick!

Cheers, DFTBA, and Good Night.