My Current Playlist Tag

8:44 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Ok, I know this is a blog, but I really want a friend of mine to do this.


(These are not in numerical order by the way)

Shut Up and Dance by WALK THE MOON


I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons


I'm Alive by Kenny Chesney and Dave Matthews


Centuries by Fall Out Boy


Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy


Immortals by Fall Out Boy


The Fault in Our Stars by Troye Sivan


Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan


This is Gospel by Panic! at the Disco


I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! at the Disco


Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! at the Disco


Bright by Echosmith


Cool Kids by Echosmith


Ain't it Fun by Paramore


Still Into You by Paramore

Strange Charm by Hank Green


Oh JK Rowling by Hank Green


I Love Science by Hank Green and the Perfect Stangers


Book 8 by Hank Green


Big Bang Two by Chameleon Circuit


Good Morning Sunshine by Alex Day


She Walks Right Through Me by Alex Day


Bread by Charlie Mcdonnel


Northern Downpour by Panic! at the Disco


We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel


1985 by Bowling for Soup


Piano Man by Billy Joel
 (Best friends grandfather!)


Only the Good Die Young by Billy Joel


Sunday Morning by Maroon 5


Sugar by Maroon 5


She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5


And a lot more. I'm just lazy :)

So, I tag +TheNerdyBanana. You have 1 week to post a video on your channel which is here by the way

Cheers, DFTBA, and Good Night.