Online Survey: Fun?

9:03 PM 1 Comments A+ a-

 I saw this on +John Green's Tumblr and thought it would be fun. Here we go!




Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
Closed. I don't feel safe with it open. I do, however, sleep with my curtains open.


Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Yes. I travel so much that I have a collection. I still haven't run out of shampoo. I prefer Pantene or Dove though.

Have you ever ‘done it’ in a hotel room?
If by "done it" you mean stealing all of the amenities, then yes. Every time!

Where is your next vacation?
Either summer vacation (Arkansas, Texas, and Georgia)  or a small weekend trip in Korea with some friends.

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No.

Who do you think reads these?
People who are bored on the internet. Or stalkers. Or just normal people who like my blog. Or all three.

Do you have a calendar in your room?
It's a Seoul Foreign School calendar from the 2013-2014 school year.

Where are you?
In my Chinese class. We don't have any work to do right now. My teacher said we could study hall. (Is study hall a verb?)

What’s your plan for the day?
Finish this school day, do homework, eat dinner, take a shower, maybe watch a little TV, go to bed.

Are you reading any books right now?
I'm currently reading Tabula Rasa by Kristen Lippert-Marti and The Eye of Minds by James Dashner.

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Occasionally. I do it a lot when I'm with my brother. He likes to count the stairs.

Have you ever peed in the woods?
Probably. I don't remember.

Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Yes. Yes I do.

Do you chew your pens and pencils?
If it's mine I do.

What is your “Song of the Week”?
I don't have a "Song of the Week" per se. I have an "Album of the Week" though. It's Save Rock and Roll by Fall Out Boy.

Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yeah, why wouldn't it be? To each his or her own.

Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes. I have a younger brother. He watches them after school while I do homework. That is one of the major reasons why it takes me 5 times longer than it should to complete my homework.

Whats your favorite love movie?
Hmm...I don't know. Would it be bad if I said Clueless or 13 Going On 30?

What do you drink with dinner?
Water or unsweet iced tea.

What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in?
I don't really like Chicken Nuggets unless they are home made. More like mini chicken tenders. But when I do, it's always either ketchup or barbeque sauce.

What is your favorite food/cuisine?
Japanese food. First cuisine I was introduced to other than American and Mexican.

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Any of the Star Trek, Star Wars, or Marvel movies.

Last person you hugged/kissed?
My mother. Love ya mama!

Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Yes. I am a Girl Scout.

Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No. Just no.

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Probably a few months ago in an apology letter.

Can you change the oil on a car?
No idea how to even start.

Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I was in a car with my Grandmother on our way to a cruise when we did.

Run out of gas?
Nope.

Favorite kind of sandwich?
I am a fan of a well made grilled cheese. Or a Cuban.

Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I don't eat breakfast, but I would imagine a good biscuit.

What is your usual bedtime?
Depends on homework and a lot of other stuff.

Are you lazy?
Sometimes.

When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
All kinds of things. Once I dressed up as an evil genie. There was one time when I had to do makeup on the bus (I was gonna be a fallen angel.). I had +TheNerdyBanana do my makeup (I love you please don't hate me for blogging this). Comment with what you guys think a fallen angel is.

Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I used to have an American Girl magazine subscription.

Which are better, legos or lincoln logs?
While Lincoln Logs are significantly less painful, I'd have to say Legos.

Are you stubborn?
Yes.

Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Are you kidding me? Letterman obviously.

Ever watch soap operas?
No.

Afraid of heights?
Depends on how high it is.

Sing in the car?
YES.

Dance in the shower?
YES.

Dance in the car?
YES.

Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No. Musicals are awesome!

Is Christmas stressful?
Well, every other winter my family goes back to the States for Christmas, so yes. Christmas is VERY stressful.

Ever eat a pierogi?
Eat a what now?


Major annoyance right now?
People who don't understand sarcasm and when I have to explain my vocabulary.

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Lawyer, Doctor, Scientist, Astronaut, Librarian, Singer, Dancer, Actress, and the list goes on and on and on.

Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.

Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
All the time.

Do you take a vitamin daily?
No. When I do, the vitamins are about as big as my iPhone 4s.

Wear slippers?
Not generally.

Wear a bath robe?
Sometimes.

What do you wear to bed?
Flannel pants and a Forever 21 cami

Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
Target. And NO not because of Alex.

Nike or Adidas?
Nike.

Cheetos Or Fritos?
See, Fritos go with bean dip, but Cheetos are just really good...

Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds.

Ever hear of, “gorp”?
I've heard of it, but I don't know what it means.

Ever taken karate?
I took Taekwondo. I got up to brown belt.

Ever kissed someone of the same sex?
No.

Can you curl your tongue?
Yes.

Ever won a spelling bee?
Yes. A class one and a grade level one in either 4th or 5th grade.

Ever cried because you were so happy?
I don't think I have...maybe when reading a book.

Own any record albums?
Yes.

Own a record player?
Yup.

Regularly burn incense?
I want to, but I don't think my family would take kindly to it.

Ever been in love?
No.

Hot tea or cold tea: Either. They hold the same value to me.

Tea or coffee?
Both. I love tea but I really really like coffee.

Favorite kind of cookie?
Snickerdoodle or Lemon.

Can you swim well?
I'd say so.

Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
Yes. My record is 1 minute and 45 seconds.

Are you patient?
Depends on what I'm waiting for.

Ever won a contest?
Yes. I've won writing contests and once, an art contest.

Ever had plastic surgery?
No and I don't plan to.

Which are better black or green olives?
I hate olives.

Can you knit or crochet?
I can knit. I am in the process of knitting a scarf for the coming winter.

Wash room or bathroom?
Bathroom.

Do you want to get married?
Yeah.

Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
That's just counterproductive.

Do you have kids?
No.

Do you want kids?
I want to adopt.

What kind of mom are you?
Like I said, I don't have children.

Do you miss anyone right now?
My family.

Who do you want to see right now?
My best friends: Aisha, +TheNerdyBanana, Jamie, and Kenzie.

1 comments:

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
May 25, 2015 at 7:12 AM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar