My Nonexistant Musical Inclination

1:53 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

I really want a keytar. Only problem? I have no idea how the play the piano. This thought brought me to the fact that I'm not really good at any of the instruments that I can play. 

I can play:
 Flute
Recorder
 Voice


That's just about it for my instruments. I'm not particularly good at any of them. I wasn't started on an instrument at a young age like many of my peers. I started recorder when I was in 2nd grade. I started flute when I was in either the end of 3rd grade or beginning of 4th grade as a hobby. It was when I moved to Korea that flute became a serious thing. I've been singing for as long as I can remember. When I lived in Atlanta, Georgia, I was in the children's choir for Marietta First United Methodist Church. When I moved to Japan, I was in the 3rd and 4th grade chorus. In Korea, I was in the KIMEA choir. I was also in choir for a semester in 6th grade.

That's just about the extent of my musical ability.
Comment with what instruments you guys can play! 

It's time for me to take my leave.

Cheers, DFTBA, and Good Night.