Favorites?

12:37 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

*These are a few of my favorite things*

My favorite things....my favorite things...what are my favorite things?

Cereal: Original Frosted Mini-Wheats

Movie: Back to the Future, The Fault in Our Stars

Song: Um, at this moment? It will change, but right now it's this mix of Sugar, We're Going Down and This is Gospel. Here's the link.

Band: A mix of Panic! at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Maroon 5, and Zac Brown Band

Book: In the words of John Green, I don't have a favorite book. I have hundreds!

Colour (Yes. I spell it that way. Got a problem?): TARDIS Blue or Royal Purple

Drink: Chocolate YooHoo, Cream Soda, or a Shirley Temple

Food: I...I really don't know.

TV Show: Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek (All), Once Upon a Time. I could go on, but I won't.

Sport: Dance.

That's all I have for today! So...

Cheers, DFTBA, and Good Night.