Dear (Insert Random Vaguely Famous Person Here)

5:37 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

I have a lot of words. That's something that I don't think anyone will deny. I have a lot in me that needs to be said and if you know me, it will come out one way or another. There are so many people who have impacted my life that deserve to know what I think of them or what I really want to say to them. I know that the intended recipient probably won't see this, but the Internet is a wild and wonderful place. Maybe it will find it's way to whomever it's addressed to. Maybe.

Anyway, I'm starting tomorrow. You'll see letters to Youtubers, Presidents, Viners, News Anchors', and many more people! Maybe I'll just send letters to people with certain characteristics! I have no idea.



Cheers, DFTBA, and Good Night.

Anna Grace