Thanks for the Info John Green!

2:41 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Please watch this video before reading my post! It'll make a lot more sense if you do.




Later this month, I will be going on a cruise with my grandmother, who will hereby be known as "Honey" because that is what I call her. My father, hereby known as Daddy, is not a huge fan of me going on cruises because of the statistics that are against cruise ships. I am fine with this because even with his doubts, he let's me go on the cruises. 

I generally try NOT to look at things that are against cruise ships because, while not frequently, I have anxiety attacks which are not generally a pleasurable experience. This, however is an obvious exception.

I am in love with cruise ships. Now, with my travel experience, I can't really say that being on a cruise ship is really travel. When you get off the ship, all of the stores are owned by the cruise industry. The companies (ie. Carnival, Royal Carribean, etc.) don't let you explore unless you choose not to do an excursion, which I am fine with. I just think that 7.5 hours in another country should be spent wisely.

Anyway, I think this is where I will say goodbye. 

Cheers, DFTBA, and Good Night.