Another 20 Questions Tag!

5:55 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Since people liked the last one so much, I decided to do another one. Also, I'm just really bored sitting in LAX.




Something you miss?
I miss my friends in Korea. (Jamie, Kenzie, Anna, Aisha, Allison, etc.)
 
Favorite song?
Um...

Zodiac sign?
I was born on a virge date so some people consider me a Virgo and others consider me a Libra. I consider myself both.

Favorite Quote?
It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world. 
--John Green, Paper Towns
(At least, that's my favorite right now.) 
Favorite actor?
Misha Collins? No, David Tennant. Well, Amy Poehler is pretty high on the list--UGH I DONT KNOW.
 
Favorite color?
TARDIS BLUE

Loud music or soft?
Loud. That way it drowns out the stupidity and brokenness of the world.
 
Where do you go when you’re sad?
My room. There aren't many other places to go when you live in 187 square meters.
 
How long does it take you to shower?
Depends. Mostly, 20 minutes. 
 
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
This also depends. It depends on whether or not I want to look like a zombie from The Walking Dead at school. 

Last thing that made you cry?
I was at the airport this morning with my mom, little brother, and aunt. We were all tired and hungry. The impending jet lag was starting to take it's toll.
 

Last book you read?
Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
 
The book you’re currently reading?
One of the Sherlock Holmes novels. I don't remember which. 
 
Last show you watched?
Either the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air or Friends. 
 
Last person you talked to?
My mother.
 
The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Sisterly, but platonic.

Place you want to visit?
Europe.
 
Last place you were?
By the time this is posted it will be Los Angeles because I'll be on the way to Japan.
 
Last time you were insulted?
On Isla Pasion in Cozumel by a guy who thought he knew everything about water volleyball. He also swayed the ref with alcoholic drinks from the open bar. 

What instruments do you play??
Voice, flute, guitar (kind of. I played it on stage and then forgot a lot of the chords afterwards.)

Last sport you played?
Water volleyball.
 
Last song you sang?
Heavydirtysoul by Twenty Øne Pilots


SO, that's it for now. I'm about to board the plane. I may be able to get wifi on the plane, so you might get more posts.

Cheers, DFTBA, and Good Night.