I've Been Gone For A While...

12:33 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

So sorry for the lack of posts everybody! I've just been so busy these days. Just recently I reached an important milestone in my academic career, and I'm just so excited for what comes next! I'm also starting the Duke TIP program today, and leaving for a mission trip on Sunday. I'm definitely coming back from this summer with a whole lot of stories!

I'll probably find a lot of time to post after around July 29. Of course, I'll find time to post before then! I'm just so excited that school is over and I'm not as stressed. Anyway, I'm using a new word tracking software to make sure that I do my writing. I'll probably come out with a short story or something of the kind soon.

I'll see you guys later.

Cheers, DFTBA, and Good Night.
Anna Grace